We are your Single Source Automation Expert!
Our team is diverse, talented and experienced in all things machinery and automation.
Collectively, our Leadership Team has over 120 years of direct experience working in all facets of manufacturing, machining, rigging, machinery moving, installation, mechanical services and electrical services.
We have over 30 years of experience in all aspects of the automation industry including system design, installation and integration. Our experience and expertise allow us to provide a unique perspective to your business. We consider all aspects of your facility from space and time requirements, labor input and desired results, to create an innovative, cost effective, highly efficient solution to optimize your operation. We are proud of your unique perspective, so we put our money where our mouth is and invite you to take advantage of our free, no obligation Efficiency Audit.
We handle all of our manufacturing in our own 25,000 square foot facility in Fletcher, NC. In addition to housing our machinery and offices, this building gives us additional space which allows for additional high-value functions:
- receive any outside components to keep extra deliveries from interrupting your business
- provide short-term storage to minimize your downtime
- recreate specific scenarios to optimize design
- pre-assemble and test systems – FAT(Factory Acceptance Test)
We also have an additional six acres of secured lot space, including some covered space. This increases our ability to go above and beyond to work with you and provide additional short-term and long-term storage to further optimize your project timing and minimize space requirements in your facility.
Our location in Fletcher, NC is ideal for both regional and national work.
- As NC is in the center of the eastern seaboard, nearly half of the US lies within a 500-mile radius of the state.
- Same-day access to most major eastern US markets.
- Seven major interstate highways intersect in NC – I-26, I-40, I-73, I-74, I-77, I-85 and I-95.
- In Fletcher, we are four miles from the Asheville Regional Airport and within 100 miles of Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- We are within 100 miles of dozens of prestigious universities that provide a stable, educated and experienced workforce from which to draw.
Customer service is the cornerstone of our business and one of the primary reasons for our success.
We understand that you need…
Increased: Throughput • Quality • Consistency • Energy Efficiency • Safety…
And Decreased: Labor Costs • Design Costs • Downtime
You have a dedicated team from the beginning, which tackles these demands head-on and creates the optimal solution for your group, your product and your company. We go the extra mile to complete projects on your timeframe which may be over a long weekend, after hours or during a working operation.
- Warehousing & Distribution
We work with some of the finest companies in the industry. Once we design a client solution, we evaluate and choose the best provider and the best product to optimally support our client. We work with several quality platforms and providers, including the following:
- Motion Industries
- Rexel Automation
- Rockwell Automation
- Ryson Spirals
- SMC Pneumatics
As we continue to grow and add more projects, we also continue to work directly with more vendors. If you are interested in adding your company to our repertoire, please contact our Purchasing Department at 828-676-2800,ext 204.